Career Opportunities


We are currently accepting applications for the following full-time, part-time, contractual positions:




Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist

Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Special Education and Child Development.

We will consider B.A. in the above with related experience with special needs, severely emotionally disturbed population.

We will consider Associated degree in Human Services related field with minimum of 4 years related experience.

Individual and Family Therapist

Fully licensed L.C.S.W., L.M.F.T., L.C.P.C. and clinical interns.

Experience with domestic violence, sexual assault, severe emotional disturbance preferred.


MD or DO specializing in child psychiatry, licensed in the State of Nevada. Great opportunity to supplement private practice!


Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.

Must be fully licensed and able to conduct a full range of psychological tests.


Application form. Download here.  


E-mail the form to or fax it to

(702) 438-4673. For additional information call the office at (702) 437-4673.




Looking for a practicum site?


Want to volunteer?


Contact our office for more information.


Copyright H.O.P.E. Counseling Services. All rights reserved.